This is now a VIRTUAL event
Message from the organizers:
Although our ability to hold Downstream 2020 in person has been impacted, we have decided not to cancel, but to reinvent Downstream 2020 as a virtual event. Insight has never been more critically needed, so we are going to deliver it right to your fingertips.
Including 40+ sessions to choose from and 150+ downstream executive speakers providing real time case studies, lessons learned and future outlooks across our 3 core verticals – Engineering & Construction, Reliability, Maintenance & Turnarounds and Supply Chain & Logistics. Available live and on-demand!
There are so many reasons why you and your team should tune in. Here is what you can expect from Downstream Virtual 2020 –
- Free to attend – We understand times are tough. The Downstream community has given us a lot over the years and we think it is time to give back. This year you can attend the virtual event for free to continue your learning and virtual networking in 2020.
- Business Critical Insight – We are bringing you the power of Downstream 2020 to your fingertips. With 150+ world-class presentations, panels, interviews and exclusive COVID-19 and Oil Price Crash updates, our content is unparalleled in scope and expertise.
- Maximised Interactivity – It is the interactions that make events special. That is why we are ensuring that all presentations, fireside chats, panels and everything else you can think of will have full interactive capability, including live Q&A, audience polls and much more!
- Live AND on-demand – We know that time is at a premium for you and your team right now and so we have decided to deliver the most salient insights across the industry’s 3 core verticals available live and on-demand. Access the full event agenda for 4 weeks after the event at a time that suits you best.
- Continued 1-2-1 Networking – Connect with your fellow attendees and potential new partners through a dedicated virtual meeting platform. You will be to message, schedule meetings and use virtual meeting rooms to ensure even in isolation you are not isolated from new connections, ideas and partnerships.
- A Brand-New Virtual Exhibition – Search through 50+ exhibitors from your own desk. Whether you are work in construction, operations, or supply chain, you’ll be able to find the latest services and technology solutions across your entire plant lifecycle.
“As a one-stop-shop it’s evolving, and has become the premier event for the Downstream industry” Stuart Bradie, CEO, KBR
This event has been cancelled, and postponed to 2021.
The premier forum for refracturing existing wells in North America
AEC 2020 RESCHEDULED
The health, safety and well-being of humanity is taken very seriously by the ISA Edmonton Section Automation Expo & Conference (AEC). Due to universal concern and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, and the Alberta Government’s Public Health Restrictions (mass gatherings), AEC 2020 will now take place in the fall.
AEC 2020 is rescheduled for October 27 & 28, 2020 (the set-up day will be October 26). Please mark these dates in your calendar!
Anyone involved in AEC 2020 (exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, registered attendees, etc.) will be contacted by March 31. We appreciate your patience during this process.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in autumn.
The AEC Team