With developments in technical know-how, refracturing methods offer new hope for shale operators looking to maintain economic margins in the current low-price environment. This year’s REFRAC WELLS 2021 conference is set to become North America’s leading event exclusively for shale operators and a large array of service providers to explore the opportunities in refracturing existing wells to accelerate production and enhance ultimate recovery.
The Wood Pellet Association of Canada, together with Canadian Forest Industries, Canadian Biomass, and Pulp & Paper Canada, will be hosting this year’s Wood Products Safety Summit in June 2021 (specific date TBA)
The Wood Products Safety Summit is targeted at all forestry manufacturing sectors including lumber, OSB, pellets, and pulp. The program will benefit production personnel, maintenance staff, management and senior executives.
• Improving safety culture
• Best practices in managing Combustible gas
• Combustible gas and confined space entry
• Human computer interaction (HCI) and use of alarms
• Dust explosion protection
• Overview of ISO safety standards for solid biofuel
• Process safety management
• Job competencies for a safer forest industry
• Policy and occupational health and safety regulation
• And more
Due to ongoing COVID-19 uncertainty and travel restrictions, EventWorx Corporation has made the difficult decision to reschedule the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show to June 2-3, 2021.