CPCA Virtual AGMPrint this page
June 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
June 23, 1-3 p.m. Eastern
Join the CPCA for a Member’s Only Virtual AGM. While this will certainly be a different environment, delegates will still leave the AGM better informed, connected, and engaged in a host of new ideas to address challenges in the marketplace and learn how to adapt in this very challenging environment.
We will provide updates on the following CPCA Business Topics:
- President’s Address
- Canadian Process Market Overview
- COVID-19 Process Survey Results
- CRN Harmonization Status Update
- Integrated Learning Opportunities
Mathew Wilson, Senior V-P, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME): “Dealing with our New Reality”
Mathew will join us to discuss the current state of the economic and the political environment. CME has been at the epicentre of COVID-19 matters and will be available to answer member questions.
Jeremy Sissle: “Crisis Marketing: Learn How to Rapidly Generate New Customers and Revenue Taken by Covid-19”
Your company won’t survive the coronavirus if it’s perceived as opportunistic, but you will thrive by being truly helpful. As the coronavirus ravages the economy, your company needs fast, aggressive marketing strategies to find new customers, revenue and cash. But you need to be sensitive to the times.
In the webinar, Jeremy explores three core questions:
● Who needs your company and its expertise the most right now?
● What products or services can you deliver to solve real problems that are valued?
● How can you proactively sell and deliver your services to the people with the most need?
← Back to Events List
Print this page