BD sensors, DMP pressure transmitter
Equipped for the energy revolution: The DMP pressure transmitter was designed for pressure measurement in hydrogen applications as well as technical gases such as oxygen.
The pressure transmitter has an impressive resistance to pressure spikes and a high overload capacity, both of which the DMP 336 encounters when another gas depot is connected to the pipe system, for example.
Optionally, the device is available with ATEX approval in an intrinsically safe, explosion-proof version for zone 0.
DMP 336 AT A GLANCE
- nominal pressure: 0 … 16 up to 0 …. 1,000 bar
- media temperatures of -40 to 125°C
- measures the pressure with an accuracy of 0.5 per cent FSO
- dry sensor – no oil filling, no elastomers
- wetted parts in special stainless-steel
- insensitive to pressure peaks
- oil and grease free according to ISO 15001 (e.g. for oxygen applications)