DPM flow meter has multi-gas functionality
April 23, 2018
Aalborg Instruments’ intelligent digital DPM precision multi-parameter gas flow meter is designed to measure mass flow rates, pressure, and the temperature of clean, non-corrosive process gases. The unit’s user-defined mixture functionality allows the user to create and store up to 20 custom gas mixes with up to five different gases each. The DPM allows on-site selection of 30 different local gases via the optional OLED/joystick interface or remotely via the RS-232/RS-485 or optional Modbus RTU interface.
DPM design features include:
• Flow accuracy (inc. linearity) ± (0.5% RD+0.2% FS) at calibration temperature and pressure;
• 200 to 1 turndown ratio;
• Quick (10ms) response time;
• Two programmable mass flow rate totalizers;
• Free, easy-to-use configuration and calibration software;
• Optional local high contrast OLED graphic display with joystick control;
• Two user-selectable digital communication interfaces (RS-232 and RS-485) are standard;
• The ability to create and store custom gas mixes with up to five different gases;
• Maximum measurable flow range 133% FS; and
• No mounting sensitivity.
Print this page