Extreme Pressure 9000 PSI hose assemblies
The Smart-Hose Extreme Pressure PTFE Hose Assembly is designed to work with extreme pressure PTFE hoses. It utilizes an internal cable that is designed specifically for extreme pressure PTFE gas applications.
When a high-pressure cylinder filling hose assembly fails, the hose can whip violently resulting in property damage, personnel injury, and even death. The Smart-Hose Safety System can protect your facility and workforce from the potentially devastating consequences associated with high-pressure hose failures.
Integrated valves will instantly stop product flow if a catastrophic failure occurs. No human intervention is needed to activate.
Features and Benefits
- Tested under water with CDA or nitrogen to working and test pressure.
- 2-piece live swivel end fittings. (Standard)
- All high-pressure hose assemblies are oxygen cleaned to industry standards.
- Serial numbered and shipped with a test certificate and operating booklet.
– CGA connections – Scuff Guard … and more!
- Tube: Gas quality or heavy wall smooth-bore virgin PTFE tube
- Reinforcement: 2 Aramid Braids and 1 High Tensile 304 Maypole Wound SS Braid
- Cover: SS Armor available on request
- Temperature: -54oC to +150oC (-65oF to +302oF)
- Accessories: Safety Loops; External Cable; Bend Restrictors; CGA
Hose ID: 1/4″
Working Pressure PSI: 9000
Burst Pressure PSI: 36000
End Fittings: 316-SS FNPT
End Fitting Wt./lb.: 0.40
Part Number: P23-002-55-XXXX-0-00-00