Higher pressure ranges for X4B series of pressure transducers, transmitters
Viatran has responded to the challenging demands of high-pressure oil and gas, industrial and test applications with the addition of 0-20,000 psi and 0-30,000 psi ranges to the X4B series.
The X4B Series models and options now allow you to choose the perfect sensor for your high-pressure applications and are budget friendly.
Features of the Model X4B Series include:
- All stainless construction
- Small size and weight
- High Accuracy (≤ ± 0.25 per cent FSO Best Fit Straight Line)
- Improved linearity options (± 0.15 per cent or ± 0.10 per cent FSO available)
- Isolated shunt calibration option
- Zero adjustment option
- Model 24B transducer with a 0-5 Vdc output
- Model 34B transmitter with a 4-20 mA output
The Viatran X4B series are extremely reliable and versatile pressure transducers and transmitters. The all stainless-steel construction, small size and weight along with its high accuracy makes it ideal for many applications. To maintain performance and ensure immunity in electrically noisy environments, both mechanical and electrical designs are optimized for EMI handling.
Typical applications include: component testing, high pressure flow iron testing, jet engine test stands, rocket engine thrust tests, iron bird testing, high pressure pumps, hydraulic systems.