This comprehensive course takes a detailed look at the entire petroleum complex, focusing on the operational details of the upstream, midstream, and downstream. Follow crude oil from the point of production through the formulation of gasoline and diesel products. Ask your most basic questions as we focus on the who, what, where, when and how of the industry. Terms, jargon and concepts common to industry experts will be made clear with our ground-up approach that brings insight to the novice as well as to veterans looking for an expanded or refreshed view of the business.
What you will learn
- Conventional and non-conventional crude oil production.
- Refining basics from distillation to cracking.
- Domestic pipelines and fuel distribution practices.
- Gasoline, diesel and alternative fuel characteristics.
- Spot, wholesale(rack), and retail pricing concepts.
- NYMEX futures concepts.
- Global factors and considerations.
From the International Society of Automation, ISA Calgary show boasts a reinvented experience – new features, technology, education programs, networking events and much more! Join us in 2019 to get in touch with products and innovations at the forefront of today’s energy landscape. Access the latest trends and knowledge, and source expertise and services to help your company reduce costs, streamline operations and create efficiencies in today’s competitive climate.
A place where oil and gas professionals convene to engage in dialogue, create partnerships, do business and identify the solutions and strategies that will shape the industry for the year ahead.
No Travel, No, Exuberant Overhead, No Hassle.
At the end of your event you will receive detailed analytics as well as qualified leads so you can grow your business.
- Opening Keynote: Gary Gzik, CEO, Bizxcel: “Screw Resiliency — Don’t just Survive, Rock!”
- Jayson Myers, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada: Supercluster Initiative
- Diane Allan: Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Claude Trottier: President, CEO: Brome Lake Ducks