HydroSense 4410-OCM oil in water monitor
The HydroSense 4410-OCM continuously monitors a clean water sample for petroleum hydrocarbon concentrations.
The display, signal output, and alarm can be configured within the 0-100 ppm range. On-line monitoring for ppm petroleum oil in industrial filtered water and cooling water.
The HydroSense 4410 offers a high accuracy approach to monitoring low concentrations of free and soluble oils in water. Combining many unique design features into a compact package makes this an ideal solution to monitoring for oil contamination in your water system.
The HydroSense 4410 uses a UV fluorescence technique to target the aromatic component of the oil contamination.
Through a site calibration, this aromatic tag is able to provide an indication relative to total oil.
A slip stream approach directs a continuous sample flow through the HydroSense unit and back into the process stream. While it passes through the sample cell, filtered UV light is targeted in the water. The soluble and emulsified oils in the water will excite from this light energy and fluoresce light energy back out of the water at a signature wavelength. The intensity of light energy at this wavelength is measured to provide an indication of the ppm concentration.
Features and benefits:
- LED light sources for stable long life
- Multiple fluorescence excitation and emission wavelengths available simultaneously to define oil types
- Light Scatter available with or without fluorescence for non-petroleum oils and turbidity
- Cuvet available for manual sample insertion testing
- Scale/Algae Inhibitor module available for untreated waters
- Easy calibration with menu-driven 4-line display
- Sensor block can be remote from controller to 1,200 metres
- Compressed air inlet for high condensation applications