Self-contained air conditioners and heat pumps for hazardous locations
Bebco Model TAC and THP Smart Cool and Smart Pump Units are self-contained, through wall or window mount, hazardous location air conditioners and heat pumps.
Designed specifically for industrial and/or highly-corrosive environments, TAC and THP products operate on 208/230 VAC, single phase 50 and 60 Hz power sources, depending on size. They are offered in the industry’s widest array of sizes, ranging from 9,000 to 28,000 BTUs. The units are available with standard or advanced touch-screen controls that surpass the limited control features found in other products, making operation and performance diagnostics easy.
These units are ETL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Group B, C & D applications. Bebco TAC and THP Units with Smart Cool and Smart Pump Control interfaces feature refrigerant service ports, allowing them to be easily charged and serviced. Housing options include economical steel housing with a baked enamel finish or optional 304 or 316 grade stainless steel materials. Coil and refrigerant tubing coating systems include Heresite ES-600, ideal for the highly-corrosive conditions found in H2S, SO2, waste water, offshore and near-shore environments.
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 to 28,000 BTUs
- Power source: 208/230 VAC, 1, 50/60 Hz
- Protection: Zinc-coated steel with baked enamel finish or optional 304/316 Stainless Steel with sprayed urethane or powder coated finishes
- Coil and tubing coating options: Heresite® ES-600
- Advanced Smart Cool™ and Smart Pump™ Control interface features:
- Easy-to-use touchscreen controls
- Advanced condensation and low ambient controls
- On-board refrigerant pressure status
- Time-stamped alarm log and red-flashing alarm event screens
- Low and high room temperature alarms
- Alarm contacts with adjustable alarm delay