Women in Manufacturing speakers have been announced
The agenda is set for Women in Manufacturing, our all-new event, and it’s shaping up to be an event you don’t want to miss.
Hosted by IPP/T & PROCESSWest, along with Manufacturing AUTOMATION, along with Canadian Manufacturing Online, PLANT, MRO, EP&T, Canadian Plastics, Canadian Packaging, Design Engineering, PrintAction, and Frasers, this event features influencers in the Canadian manufacturing sector, as well as women who have trailblazed in their careers.
Leaders and employees of every level – women and men – will find sessions of interest as we explore the importance of fostering and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keynote speaker Rhonda Barnet, president and COO at AVIT Manufacturing and gender equity champion, kicks things off with a talk about flexibility in the manufacturing workforce.
Plus, we’ll have presentations from Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters and the Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing, and panel discussions with women in the skilled trades and women in leadership.
Our current list of speakers:
- Rhonda Barnet, President & COO, AVIT Manufacturing
- Kristle Bautista, Author, Course Director and HR Advisory, Magellan Aerospace Limited
- Peng-Sang Cau, Vice-President Life Sciences, Emerging Markets & Symphoni, ATS Automation
- France Daviault, Executive Director, Canadian Apprenticeship Forum
- Shelley Fellows, Chair, Automate Canada
- Nour Hachem-Fawaz, President, Build a Dream
- Irene Sterian, President & CEO, REMAP Network, and Director, Technology & Innovation, Celestica
- Diane Reko, Chief Executive Officer, Reko International
- Brendan Sweeney, Managing Director, Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing
- Antonia Wareham, Welder, Irving Shipbuilding
Join us May 13 at 1 pm ET – if you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent to you, but only if you register.